Don't throw out that leftover cranberry sauce! If you've finished all the turkey and stuffing (dressing?) and there's still cranberry sauce lingering in your fridge, shake up this festive drink. Makes 2 cocktails.
- ½ cup canned cranberry sauce
- 2 pumps Amoretti® Cranberry Craft Purée
- 3 fl oz bourbon
- ½ fl oz lemon juice
- ginger beer
- lemon peel & cranberries, for garnish
- Add cranberry sauce, Cranberry Craft Puree, bourbon, and lemon juice to a cocktail shaker.
- Fill shaker with ice and shake well to chill.
- Split between 2 glass.
- Top with fresh ice and ginger beer.
- Garnish with lemon peel and cranberries.