These Gluten Free and Dairy Free donuts will at last satisfy your donut cravings! We had the pleasure of having Danielle Cochran visit us in the Amoretti Test Kitchen to make these irresistible and allergy friendly donuts. Eat them for breakfast, dessert or even a mid day snack.
- 2 tbsp. Amoretti® Natural Cranberry Artisan Flavoring
- 1 Orange Zested
- 1 Tsp. Amoretti® Vanilla Madagascar Bourbon Water Soluble 2X
- 1/4 Tsp. Nutmeg
- 5 Oz. Unsweetened Dairy Free Yogurt
- 1.5 Cups 1:1 Gluten Free Flour
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2 Tsp. Baking Powder
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Tsp. Kosher Salt
- 2 Tbsp. Dairy Free Butter (melted)
WHITE CHOCOLATE GLAZE INGREDIENTS
- 1/4 Cup White Chocolate (melted)
- 2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1/8 Cup Oat Milk
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Spray donut pan (makes 10) with nonstick baking spray.
- In a mixing bowl add the melted butter, sugar, and orange zest. Mix for a couple of minutes and add the egg, yogurt and cranberry flavoring.
- Add the rest of your ingredients and mix until just incorporated.
- Divide the mixture in the pans and bake for 10-12 mins until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Place the donuts on a cooling rack. Once partially cooled, dip in the white chocolate glaze. Optional: dust with pistachios.
- Melt the chocolate and whisk in the plant based milk and then the powdered sugar, whisk until smooth.
- Dip the donut in the glaze. Enjoy!