These sweet sugar skull lollipops feature one of our newest extracts: Natural Cloudberry! This lovely berry grows wild in Scandinavia and has a juicy, almost creamy flavor when ripe. Decorate your lollipops with sprinkles or paint them as we did!
- 3 tbsp glucose syrup
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp + 2 tsp water
- ½ tsp Amoretti® Natural Cloudberry W.S. Extract
- ½ tsp Amoretti® Snow White W.S. Food Color
- candy thermometer
- lollipop molds (optional)
- lollipop sticks
- silicone mat (if not using molds)
- sprinkles (optional but always welcome)
- Grease lollipop molds with nonstick spray or line a sheet pan with a silicone mat, set aside.
- Place glucose, sugar, and water in a small pot. Bring it up to a boil.
- Insert candy thermometer into the liquid and cook until it reaches 315℉.
- Immediately pull from the heat source. Pour Snow White Food Color and Natural Cloudberry Extract into sugar mixture and stir carefully and quickly.
- Pour into your greased lollipop mold or onto your silicone mat making sure to give the sticks a spin and make sure they are placed high enough into the candy so that they will not pop out when enjoying.
- Add sprinkles while the candy is still hot, gently and carefully pressing down if necessary.
- Let cool and set.
- We used this amazing skull mold found on Amazon.