It's the season for baking and singing Christmas carols! Make a batch of these cookies for all your family and friends this holiday!
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 tsp Amoretti® Vanilla Madagascar Bourbon W.S. 2X
- ½ tsp Amoretti® Peppermint Extract O.S.
- ½ tsp Amoretti® Cinnamon Oil Extract O.S.
- 1¾ cup spelt flour
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ cup white chocolate chunks
- 4 oz dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Thoroughly mix together butter, sugars, eggs, Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla, Peppermint and Cinnamon Extracts.
- Add in flour, salt, baking powder, and white chocolate chunks. Mix well.
- Roll into 1" balls and spread out on cookie trays approximately 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Once removed from the oven, while the cookies are still hot, make thumb-sized indentations in the centers of the cookies. Be careful; a handle of a spatula or something similar will work just fine.
- Let the cookies cool, meanwhile melt the dark chocolate.
- Fill the indentations with melted chocolate and enjoy!