These chocolate cookies topped with raspberry bits are pretty and delicious! With a dusting of powdered sugar, they are a beautiful finish to a meal or a tasty afternoon snack. Tied with a festive ribbon, a small bag of Chocolate Raspberry Crinkle Cookies would be an excellent gift! Makes about 2 dozen cookies.
- Beat together sugar, cocoa powder, oil, baking powder, salt, Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla, and Raspberry Framboise Compound.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Add flour and mix on low until combined.
- Wrap dough and chill overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350℉. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place the frozen raspberries onto a piece of parchment paper and crush gently into small pieces.
- Put the powdered sugar into a bowl and the frozen raspberry bits into another bowl.
- Shape a small amount of dough into a ball about the size of a golf ball.
- Roll the ball in the powdered sugar and then the top of the ball into the raspberries. If they don’t stick, just place a few on top.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until the cookies are just set and have cracked on top.
- Cool 10 minutes and then transfer to a wire track to cool completely.