As Halloween creeps closer, it is time some summon up some eerie and delicious fun in your kitchen with these Caramel Apple Mummy Cake Pops! These delectable delights are not only a tasty treat but also a ghoulishly good time to create. Perfect for family fun, spine-tingling parties, and kids who are bewitched by all things spooky! Embark on an adventure that will cast a culinary spell on all who choose to feast on these spooky cake pops!
- 1 Box of cake mix prepared as directed
- 1.5 tsp. Amoretti® Sweet Apple Extract WS
- 1.5 tbsp. butter
- 1.5 tbsp. cream cheese
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1/8 tsp. Amoretti® Vanilla Madagascar Bourbon Extract WS 2X
- 2.5 cups of white chocolate
- 2 tsp. Amoretti® Caramel Extract OS
- Add the Sweet Apple Extract to your boxed cake mix and prepare and bake as directed.
- Allow to cool completely (preferably overnight).
- Mix the butter and cream cheese until creamy and combined.
- Add in your powdered sugar, pinch of salt and Vanilla Madagascar Bourbon Extract and mix until no clumps remain.
- Melt your white chocolate using your preferred method, add in the Caramel Extract OS and mix.
- Using your hands. break up the cooled cake and add in the frosting and mix until no large pieces of cake remain and everything is combined.
- Form the cake and frosting mixture into balls and set aside.
- Dip your cake pop sticks into the chocolate and insert one stick into each of the cake balls.
- Put your undecorated cake pops into the freezer to set for about 20-30 minutes.
- Once set, dip your cake pops into your caramel flavored melted white chocolate, add your eyeball sprinkles while the chocolate is still wet and let set for 5-10 minutes.
- Add the remainder of your melted chocolate into a piping back, cut the tip and drizzle the chocolate back and forth over your cape pops on both side, avoiding the eyes, to create your mummy bandages.
- Let set for another 10 minutes.