This easy to make cake goes from mixing bowl to plate in just about 1 hour!
- Preheat oven to 350 F and great a 9 x 13" cake pan.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together oil, eggs, water and Espresso Coffee Artisan. Once mixed well add in box cake mix and mix until combined.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips across the bottom of the cake pan and pour cake batter on top. Set aside.
- In a sauce pan on medium heat melt together butter and cream cheese. Whisk until smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in Vanilla Bean Artisan and Burnt Sugar Extract.
- Whisk in powdered sugar in increments until smooth and no lumps.
- Dollop up cream cheese mixture onto the cake batter and lightly swirl into batter with a knife.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool, slice and enjoy!