Just a few ingredients, but one of the prettiest desserts you can whip up for a party or a dinner and wow your guests! This Italian dessert is made easy and elevated with our Natural Artisan Flavors.
Wild Berry Layer
Blueberry or Strawberry or Raspberry Layer
- Take a small microwavable bowl with the 2 Tablespoons of cold water. Dissolve the gelatin in this water and keep aside.
- In a hard-bottomed saucepan, bring all the other ingredients to a boil on a medium low heat. As soon as the mix starts to form the first bubbles, take it of the heat.
- Microwave the bowl with gelatin mix for 5-10 seconds and it melts to a liquid.
- Mix the gelatin with the milk mix. Pour it into dessert serving cups and set it in the refrigerator for 5-6 hours.
Second and Third Layer
- Repeat the same process for the other two layers. Setting each layer for 5-6 hours each.
P.S: If your glass is wider towards the top like in the picture above, double the quantity for the final layer. The final layer in the picture is made using Blue berry Artisan and you can add food color to your layers if you want a bit more pop of color! Enjoy!