A unique loaf with Amoretti's Olive Oil and Orange Extract.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour an 8½” x 4½” loaf pan and set aside.
- Whisk Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, sugar and eggs in a bowl until blended. Add Orange Zest Oil Extract and continue to whisk until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder and chopped almonds with a whisk.
- Make a well in the center of the flour mixture, add egg mixture and fold gently until combined. Do not over-mix.
- Pour cake batter into loaf pan and bake for 50 minutes. Test cake with a toothpick, skewer or cake tester inserted into the center of the cake. If it doesn’t come out clean, bake another 10 minutes and re-test.
- Cool cake in pan for 10 minutes then remove from pan and place on cooling rack until completely cooled.
- Move to cutting board, dust with powdered sugar, slice and serve.